Anguilla Visa Information:
Anguilla "Malliouhana" which meant arrow-shape sea serpent and they developed villages, farms and ceremonial sites to their gods.
Processing of Visa Applications
Temporary travel permits are issued to Anguillians/Belongers needing an emergency travel document in lieu of a passport. (Persons are encouraged to be in possession of a passport.)
This temporary travel document is issued to non-Anguillians/Belongers needing an emergency travel document in lieu of a passport. This document in no way affects the national status of the holder.
NB. The processing period for documents is 4 – 7 days.
The following documents should be submitted with the application
(a) Three (3) passport size photographs
(b) Original and photocopies (copies) of the following documents with English translation where applicable:-
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (where applicable)
- Father's birth certificate (where applicable)
- Spouses birth certificate (where applicable)
- Mother's birth certificate (where applicable)
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
- Police certificate of character
- Health certificate
- Academic, professional or technical qualification
- Proof of financial resources
(c) Treasury receipt for the sum of fifty dollars (EC$50.00 non-refundable) evidencing payment of the processing fee.
A person whose father or mother was born in Anguilla and is regarded, or if deceased, would if alive, be regarded as belonging to Anguilla.
|Share Your Visa Experience|
|Fields marked with a are required|